Saturday, August 16, 2008

Parvathi akka – A biography by C.R.Natarajan

Written in Oct-2002 by C.R.Natarajan
This Vijayadasami day I am starting on a fragmented chronicle of my life and I pray my MOTHER to give me the strength, memory, time and health to at least recapitulate major events if not in depth and to the end,
On 12th October, I had a dream that my father's father C R Kunjithapatham Iyer was with me and was taking me with him. I have never seen him as he died far before my birth but all the same I felt his presence in the dream. I do not recall the face in my dream. The following day ie 13 I had images of cadavasal life and the strong presence of my parents. As I lay in bed I realized that the promise of writing, as far as I knew of my ancestors has not been kept by me. I have not even made a serious attempt to know the birthday of Parvathi and her husband for me to create an endowment in their names. I pray that I am given the strength to complete this chronicle, however fragmented it may be.

The biography is compiled in 6 sections. (Section 01 - Section 06)

No comments: